New Standards of Safety
To Our Valued Courted Family,
Here at Courted your health is our priority. The distress and uncertainty caused by COVID-19 has impacted all our lives and overall well-being. Our focus has always been to deliver an unparalleled, safe experience of healing, wellness and rejuvenation.
We are excited to announce that Courted will reopen on Tuesday, September 1, 2020, in accordance with the CDC, state and local authorities. We have worked diligently to update our already meticulous sanitation and hygiene standards, considering every step of our treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner.
Here are some of the ways we have ramped up our efforts to safeguard your health and that of our team:
- Modified hours: Closed Monday | Tuesday – Friday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM | Saturday – Sunday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Services will be scheduled by appointment only to limit traffic, capacity and support social distancing
- Employ an aggressive cleaning schedule, allotting 30 minutes after each appointment for disinfecting each treatment area
- Install medical FDA Class II purification system that uses propriety NASA technology to clean contaminants in the air and on services
- Use of medical EPA-approved disinfectants (Oxivir and Opti-Cide Max solution and wipes) that kill enveloped and nonenveloped viruses such as COVID-19, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, HIV-1, Influenza, Hepatitis, other microbes and fungi at extremely high levels
- Implements and tools used during treatments will be submerged in medical-grade, EPA-approved disinfectants then autoclaved (sterilization under pressure and steam above boiling point) before use
- Individually packaged nail supplies and implements for each guest
- Team members are required to pass a Spa Sanitation, Infection Control and Illness Prevention course as well as perform a practical assessment to ensure strict guidelines are followed
- COVID-19 testing and daily health checks including temperature checks will be required for all employees
- Service providers will wash, sanitize hands before and after every treatment
- Service providers will wear N95 masks, face shields and gloves during every treatment, including massage, as an enhanced safety measure
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every counter and in every treatment room for use by both our guests and service providers
- Treatment beds will be dressed in medical-grade hygienic table covers
- Socially distanced work areas such as manicure tables, pedicure seating and treatment room utilization
- Bottled water will be available to guests in lieu of communal beverages
- Retail product testers will be dispensed by request only. A designated team member will retrieve all retail products requested for purchase
At Courted Spa, our passion is serving you. We look forward to resuming operations and bringing restoration, renewal and wellness to you once again. Please make an appointment by calling 703.239.6910.
In good health,